This is real life.

I've got a lot to say but not too sure how to put it into words. This is my mere attempt.

Well, I'm back to the blogging world. I had a blog before I left for college, and then I never kept up with it. Well, I've graduated now, so here's to a new start! [Everyone gets their laptops and clings them together, carefully.] 


I am writing from a hotel in Greensboro, NC. I am home for a short period of time then back to Baltimore. We are in Greensboro for the Pentecostal Holiness Campmeeting. I can only imagine your thoughts right now. Pentecostal Holiness does NOT mean dresses down to the ankles and long hair (for the women). Totally different. Pentecostal Holiness is a Pentecostal denomination much like Church of God, but I don't really want to go into all that. Too much to type! :D

Anyway, I'm here with the parents--just me. It's kind of fun that way, but I do miss my little brother and only younger sibling, Danny (the other 3 are older). He is at Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center for the summer. He is 19 years old and Autistic. He has a disorder called Aspergers syndrome. You can do your own research on that. Anyway, I miss him a lot, and can't believe we're not together right now. Being away from home a lot can be a little overwhelming at times. I miss seeing my parents and being around all my "little" best friends. That is, Alex (7), CJ (6), Cate (4), and Bianca (2)--my nephews and nieces. They are my loves! My sister, Carrie, is also my best friend. I hate that we're apart! But I know that I'm where I'm supposed to be no matter how difficult it is. God gives me peace while I'm away and holds my heart together until I get to see them again. 

Well, I'm not going to belabor this post. I've got a lot to write about, but I think for an initial post this will suffice. Many posts to come! Looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Jamz


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Acts 17:27

"...he is not far from each one of us."

About Me

My photo
Collinsville, Virginia, United States
...Without holiness no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14 [Jesus] Be my relentless pursuit always. ♥ ♥ ♥ Jesus ♥ Family ♥ Friends ♥ Music ♥ Media ♥

I'm Tweeting...

Followers