This is real life.

I've got a lot to say but not too sure how to put it into words. This is my mere attempt.

A Radiant Life
[Based on the Word of God]


“When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hands, he was not aware that his face was RADIANT because he had spoken with the Lord. When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, his face was RADIANT, and they were afraid to come near him. But Moses called to them; so Aaron and all the leaders of the community came back to him, and he spoke to them. Afterward all the Israelites came near him, and he gave them all the commands the Lord had given him on Mount Sinai. When Moses finished speaking to them, he put a veil over his face. But whenever he entered the Lord's presence to speak with him, he removed the veil until he came out. And when he came out and told the Israelites what he had been commanded, they saw that his face was RADIANT. Then Moses would put the veil back over his face until he went in to speak with the Lord.” Exodus 34:29-35

“The commands of the Lord are RADIANT, giving light to the eyes.” Psalm 19:8

“Those who look to him are RADIANT; their faces are never covered with shame.” Psalm 34:5

“I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was RADIANT with his glory.” Ezekiel 43:2

“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a RADIANT church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.” Ephesians 5:25-27


Are you living a radiant lifestyle? Is it obvious that God has spoken to you? Do others see it on your face? Are you allowing God to shine through your life? Are you a part of His radiant church?

I desire to live a radiant lifestyle. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. I fail. I cannot live this radiant life on my own, but it is He who radiates through me. It’s His glory that is apparent to others. I have to let Him purify me so that He can shine through me--His broken vessel.

Let’s be RADIANT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Jamz


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Acts 17:27

"...he is not far from each one of us."

About Me

My photo
Collinsville, Virginia, United States
...Without holiness no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14 [Jesus] Be my relentless pursuit always. ♥ ♥ ♥ Jesus ♥ Family ♥ Friends ♥ Music ♥ Media ♥

I'm Tweeting...

Followers